- CSU Stanislaus University Library. EHDD Architect.
- Santa Clara Mission, Capitola, and Felton Branch Libraries. Noll & Tam, Architect.
- West Berkeley Public Library. Edward Dean/Harley Ellis Devereaux architects. AIA COTE Top Ten 2016, IESNA Illumination Award of Excellence, Certified Zero-Net Energy.
- SFO Long Term Parking Garage 2. Kwan Henmi Architects/DLR. Net Zero.
- San Francisco Veteran’s Memorial. Max Pierson and Angela McDonald, Lighting Design. Narduli Studios, Architect.2
- Beauchamp Recreation and Wellness Center. Angela McDonald, Principal-in-Charge. 360 Architecture/HOK. IESNA Illumination Award of Merit2
- SFMTA LED Renovation. (All existing tunnels, Powell and Montgomery Street Platforms).
- SFMTA Central Subway. (Tunnel lighting, Chinatown and 4th St. Station).
- 1450 Owens Street. Max Pierson and Marissa Tucci, lighting design. DGA executive architect, IwamotoScott design architect.
- Sacramento Republic FC Stadium. Max Pierson and Marissa Tucci, lighting design. HNTB, Architect
- Amazon A9 Offices. Max Pierson, lighting design. Gensler, architect.
- Tech Company Campus Site Lighting. VDTA, Architect.
- Reliable Cadillac Showroom Renovation.
- Visa One Market offices and CBC. Angela McDonald and Max Pierson, Lighting Design. Gensler, architect.2
- Skyline Tower plaza and lobby renovation. Angela McDonald and Max Pierson, Lighting Design. Gensler, architect.2
- The Speakeasy. Max Pierson, Lighting Design. 2017 Luxie Award of Distinction. Tanner Hecht Architects. Luxie Award of Distinction, Illumination Award of Merit.
- L.A. Live! Building A and B exteriors. Max Pierson and Namrata Mohanty, lighting design. Dawn Hollingsworth, Principal-in-Charge. RTKL, Architect.1
- Cobra’s Curse. Max Pierson, Lighting Design. EXP, architect.
- Club Nokia at L.A. Live!. Nicole Redden, Max Pierson, Nick McCord, lighting design. Edward Marks, Dawn Hollingsworth Principal-in-Charge. Gensler, Architect.
- LC certified by the National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professional (NCQLP)
- LEED Green Associate
- B.A. in Mathematics, University of Southern California (USC)
- Treasurer, Illumination Engineering Society of North America (IESNA), San Francisco section
- Special Judges Citation for Innovation: Lightolier Student Luminaire Design Competition
1 This project was completed while I was employed by Visual Terrain
2 This project was completed while I was employed by Horton Lees Brogden